The TV in your living room is getting better in all sorts of ways, and it’s not just the resolution and detail that’s improved—the speakers have gotten even louder, and they’ve improved the sound that comes from your TV. If your TV’s speakers don’t sound good enough, you can spend hundreds of dollars upgrading them, or you can just tweak their settings to make them sound better.
Do you want to purchase one of the best soundbars to improve your TV’s audio?
Improving Your TV’s Audio With These Best Soundbars!
TV sound is a big part of a home entertainment experience, so it’s no surprise that there are a variety of options for improving the audio quality of your TV and home theater setup. Here are some of the best soundbars to improve your TV’s audio:
- Bluesound Pulse Soundbar+ is a more premium version of the company’s existing range of soundbars. It’s a serious piece of kit, housing two 40mm drivers, one for each front and rear channel. It also boasts Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can stream music from your phone or computer or do a whole lot more with the included remote. It looks good, too, thanks to a slimline design and a black chassis with a blue highlight. In practice, the Pulse sounds very good indeed, but the sound isn’t quite as punchy as the company’s other models. That said, it’s still very good, and it’s a fantastic soundbar and a great buy.
- Sony HT-A9 speaker system. The A9 is a small, lightweight soundbar that packs a surprising punch for its size. It’s easy to set up, and the inputs are simple to use. You’ll have to dig through the manual to find its one glaring flaw, but that’s a minor nitpick. The sound is surprisingly good for its price, and its dialog’s deep, clean tones are almost impossible to beat. The A9 has some minor weaknesses, but they can be fixed with a little tweaking.
- Sonos Arc. The Sonos Arc is an all-in-one soundbar and wireless home system. This means that you can connect it up to your TV using ARC, with the TV being off, and then use it to control everything in your houses, such as devices, music, TV, and more. It works with any TV, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and more. I highly recommend Sonos products if you like wireless speakers.
- Samsung HW-Q800A. The Samsung HW-Q800A is a good addition to any home entertainment system. It has a 360-degree sound, and it allows you to switch between HDMI and Optical inputs. It also has a great design that can be easily wall mounted. The Samsung HW-Q800A has been on the market for some time now. This Android soundbar is designed to enhance the sound quality of your TV. The HW-Q800A is a compact sound system that adds sound to your TV without any clutter. The HW-Q800A’s design is stylish, featuring an elegant wooden enclosure that’s easy to fit underneath or behind your TV. The HW-Q800A boasts a huge 4.1 channel sound system, with a pair of full-range speakers plus a dedicated subwoofer to pump up the bass. It has a 5.1 channel surround sound system, with two full-range speakers.
- Sonos Beam Gen 2. Sonos Beam Gen 2 is one of the best soundbars to improve the audio on your TV. The Beam Gen 2 is a smart soundbar with superior sound quality. The Beam Gen 2 connects over Bluetooth, has Alexa built-in Dolby Atmos support, and has a sleek design. Sonos Beam can handle any source from your TV, streaming player, or smartphone. It also has Sonic Studio, which gives you the option of nine different equalizer modes.
- Sony HT-A700. The Sony HT-A700 is a soundbar that comes in at a very affordable price, and while it hasn’t gained the popularity of other soundbars on the market, it’s still a very decent performer. It has many of the same features that you find on other high-end models, such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound, but it doesn’t feature any extra perks that other models have. You can pick up the Sony HT-A700 for $100, which is a good price for a quality soundbar.
There is no question that soundbars today are the best way to improve the overall audio quality of your TV. From the amazing Dolby Atmos and DTS:X to the amazing immersive surround sound to the unrivaled low-end response of the latest models, the benefits of investing in a soundbar are too great to ignore.